In today’s lesson you’ll learn a bunch of different Aussie expressions to use in order to respond to good news or bad news that someone may tell you.
These responses include questions, which prompt the person telling you the news to explain what happened.
- Are you kidding?
- Are you joking?
- Are you serious?
As well as the following expressions, which simply convey that you are impressed or shocked by the news.
- No way
- Far out
- Fair dinkum!/Fair dinkum? (can be a question or a statement)
Here's what you get when you sign up!
- Read while you listen using the Premium Podcast player.
- Understand every word in every episode.
- Download all PDF transcripts and MP3s for 600+ episodes.
- Get access to bonus member-only episodes.