In this episode of Aussie English I interview one of my best friends Marcus and get him to talk a little bit about the following words and phrases:
- Woop woop
- To do for a crust
- To go walkabout
- Heaps of/loads of/tons of
- To turf out
- She’ll be apples/she’ll be right
Here's what you get when you sign up!
- Read while you listen using the Premium Podcast player.
- Understand every word in every episode.
- Download all PDF transcripts and MP3s for 600+ episodes.
- Get access to bonus member-only episodes.