Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Very – ˈveriː
Above – əˈbɐv
Of – ɔv
Curvy – ˈkɜːviː
Lever – ˈliːvɐ
Evoke – ɪˈvəʉk
Stove – stəʉv
Verve – vɜːv
Silver – ˈsɪlvɐ
Convict – ˈkɔnvɪkt
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- Vote for velvet curvy envelopes.
- Vivid vocabulary is very veracious.
- Vikings cleverly vaccinated every victim.
- Silver convicts vie to vanquish vampires.
- Vanessa vegged out on a vat of vague veggies.
- We have never viewed heavy valuable vehicles.
- Vacant voiceless vermin have venomous motives.
- Vixens divide the valve to verify the vortex is viable.
- Devote Victoria’s vows to Victor’s vulgar devilish vigil.
- The velociraptor’s venom and velocity was verified verbally.