Learn Australian English in this English Expression episode of the Aussie English Podcast. These are weekly episodes where I teach you how to use English expressions like a fair dinkum Australian!
For this episode, we talk about the expression “a hard nut to crack”.
- Breakdown the meaning of the words in this expression,
- Discover what the expression means,
- Learn how to use the expression,
- Listen to real dialogue examples of the expression in use,
- Go through a pronunciation exercise, and
I tell you about fascinating macadamia nuts — have you ever had one?
Improve your listening skills today – listen, play & pause this episode – and start speaking like a native English speaker!
Download the FREE PDF worksheet by clicking the button below!
Here's what you get when you sign up!
- Read while you listen using the Premium Podcast player.
- Understand every word in every episode.
- Download all PDF transcripts and MP3s for 600+ episodes.
- Get access to bonus member-only episodes.