Learn Australian English by listening to this weekly episode where I teach you all how to use English expressions like an Australian.
In today’s episode we recap the last 5 English expressions:
- Take someone’s word for it
- Born with a silver spoon
- A smart cookie
- Packed like sardines
- A bad apple
We will again:
- Breakdown the meaning of the words in these expressions
- Learn how to use them in sentences
- Discover what each expression means
- Listen to examples of the expressions in use
- Go through pronunciation exercises for each expressions
Improve your listening skills today – listen, play & pause this episode – and start speaking like a native English speaker!
Download the FREE PDF worksheet by clicking the button below!
Here's what you get when you sign up!
- Read while you listen using the Premium Podcast player.
- Understand every word in every episode.
- Download all PDF transcripts and MP3s for 600+ episodes.
- Get access to bonus member-only episodes.