Learn Australian English in this episode of the Aussie English Podcast where I teach you how to use BREAD AND BUTTER like an Australian.
In today’s episode we:
- Breakdown the meaning of the words in this expression,
- Learn how to use them,
- Discover what the expression YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER means,
- Listen to examples of the expression in use,
- Go through a pronunciation exercise, and
- Find out about ‘damper’ in Australian culture.
Download the FREE PDF audio worksheet by clicking the button below!
Here's what you get when you sign up!
- Read while you listen using the Premium Podcast player.
- Understand every word in every episode.
- Download all PDF transcripts and MP3s for 600+ episodes.
- Get access to bonus member-only episodes.