Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Zap – zæp
Goes – gəʉz
Flimsy – ˈflɪmziː
Swans – swɔnz
Zero – ˈzɪərəʉ
Dizzy – ˈdɪziː
Frenzy – ˈfrenziː
Fused – fjʉːzd
Gizmo – ˈgɪzməʉ
Maze – mæɪz
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- His zeal has never confused losers.
- Zero swans get dizzy on Thursdays.
- His professor’s maze zapped his knees.
- They use abusers which confuses muses.
- The hoons zoom in zones without phones.
- Those franchises comprise lives for wives.
- The zebras in the zoo zigzagged in a frenzy.
- She’s fused the zip to the zombie’s zinc jeans.
- Is it these thousands of dreamers realising reasons?
- The President’s phrases present surprises for designers.