Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Hit – hɪt
Twist – twɪst
Tilt – tɪlt
Bent – bent
Whittle – ˈwɪtl
Duct – dɐkt
Next – nekst
Bolts – bɔlts
Jots – ʤɔts
Except – ɪkˈsept
Laughed – lɐːft
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- It‘s the next tattoo Tyler gets.
- Too many Tim Tams gets you fat.
- Tim’s tending to the tiger’s teeth.
- Don’t accept the tiles that are bent.
- Timber tiles were set onto the table.
- Ted’s toes learnt not to twist too much.
- Turn to the left if Tim tells you to tomorrow.
- Tiny Tina and twisted Tom tap together their feet.
- It‘s time the forest‘s trees were cut and taken to town.
- Beetles took to the turf to type twenty two tough techniques.