Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Cherry – ˈʧeriː
Match – mæʧ
Change – ʧæɪnʤ
Chin – ʧɪn
Bunch – bɐnʧ
Kimchi – kɪmʧiː
Patchy – ˈpæʧiː
Squelch – skwelʧ
Arch – ɐːʧ
Chat – ʧæt
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- Change the Dutch coach‘s tumour.
- Teachers catch patches of chocolate.
- Cheeky chicks and chesty chipmunks.
- Search for ditches drenched in torches.
- Richard chit-chats watching chief chess champions.
- A bunch of children changed the butchers chainsaw.
- The cheetah torched her watchdog’s witches chops.
- He munches on lunches and the chipmunk’s matches.
- Witches watch while archers cheer for bench changes.
- Chickens hatch in hutches while leeches screech on adventures.