Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Right – rɑet
Scary – ˈskeːriː
Wrestle – ˈresl
Drip – drɪp
Arrange – əˈræɪnʤ
Print – prɪnt
Street – striːt
Crab – kræb
Treat – triːt
Break – bræɪk
Frog – frɔg
Grape – græɪp
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- Scary rollercoasters were arranged.
- Larry really ran across a rough road.
- Richard raised Ruth’s red rusted roof.
- Crabs wrestled for eleven drips of rum.
- Frogs rent grapes on the street for free.
- Roberta wrongfully broke Rob’s Rolls Royce.
- Brock’s frock crumpled and crept up his wrists.
- Rick rented a wretched bronze Brazilian ratchet wrench.
- Their eight prizes created crises for a zebra’s frozen herring.
- Juries generally graze on brazen rump during their yearly breaks.