Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Ring – rɪŋ
Singer – ˈsɪŋɐ
Thank – θæŋk
Banging – ˈbæŋɪŋ
Strangle – ˈstræŋgl
Tango – ˈtæŋgəʉ
Younger – ˈjɐŋgɐ
Swing – swɪŋ
Strong – strɔŋ
Lung – lɐŋ
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- Ringing the swinging wing.
- Sing the song for King Kong.
- Playing ping pong is going wrong.
- When Chang banged the dong it rang.
- Strong men mingle angrily when hungry.
- Anguishing over languishing mangled lungs.
- Strangling jungle mongoose in Bengal cures hangovers.
- Asking younger uncles to swing bowling balls is annoying.
- Eating then climbing isn’t as challenging as fishing in Wyoming.
- The younger tango dancer was stronger the longer he was prancing.