Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Me – miː
Man – mæn
Team – tiːm
Murmur – ˈmɜːmɐ
Tempt – tempt
Magma – ˈmægmɐ
Mums – mɐmz
Smack – smæk
Bump – bɐmp
Bomb – bɔm
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- It’s amazing mixing mum‘s many mixtures.
- Mary manipulated magma to murder Morris.
- Mark how many amazon dummies you made.
- Remember to smack and bump many worms.
- Jimmy jumped the pygmy mummy in the maze.
- The grumpy grandma has yummy gummy bears.
- Multiple macabre zombies in comas are harmless.
- Matthew may measure the maximum number of hammocks.
- She jammed the pram with spam, gizmos, and mottled magpies.
- The man murmured and muttered unmentionable memories to me.