Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Her – hɜː
Ahead – əˈhed
Happy – ˈhæpi
Help – help
Hate – hæɪt
Hot – hɔt
Jihad – ʤɪˈhæd
Hump – hɐmp
Hazmat – ˈhæzmæt
Here – hɪə
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- Halt and hide her holy horn.
- Heavy hippos hire happy heroes.
- How does hot hatred help her hear?
- He hurt his head hopping her hooks.
- Heaven is hungry for happy hairy hotties.
- Heal his hood and hit her head somehow.
- Horses behave in hotels, hostels, and houses.
- Hence, Henry has hoped to hear who hid here.
- He hates hearing alcoholic horribly hateful husbands.
- However, her misbehaviour has perhaps helped her headache.