Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Fine – fɑen
Wife – wɑef
Faff – fæf
Flip – flɪp
Frack – fræk
Golf – gɔlf
Gift – gɪft
Laughs – lɐːfs
Outfit – ˈæɔtfɪt
Unfair – ɐnˈfeː
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- The fox fought the fish for food.
- Fred was baffled by the waffle frenzy.
- Four buff buffalo fear half–fried fritters.
- Finally, the frizzy, fuzzy, feral ferret huffed off.
- A flock of fantastically funky fowl fight for fun.
- Five wolf pups found out the curfew was fake.
- Uncuff the thief‘s handcuffs before he freaks out.
- Fluffy, furry, floppy-eared foxes freeze in the fjords.
- The fit foreman ran far from here to fix the furniture.
- The fat free fawn fed himself forty four pieces of fried food.