Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Judge – ˈʤɐʤ
Enjoy – ɪnˈʤoɪ
Changed – ʧæɪnʤd
Gauge – gæɪʤ
Cage – kæɪʤ
Bridge – brɪʤ
Project – ˈprəʉʤekt
Legend – ˈleʤənd
Budget – ˈbɐʤɪt
Adjust – əˈʤɐst
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- His job is jostling jagged jaws.
- Enjoy raging in the bridge’s cage.
- Judges judge juries to be judicious.
- The legend got engaged on a budget wage.
- Jack judged the project budget to be gigantic.
- Join the joining joints and just adjust them justly.
- The jewish jouster was just joking with the jester.
- The drummer jumped joyfully with a jug of jumbo jars.
- The killjoy jumps over Japanese joiners in the garage.
- Did you just join the ginger ninja club for joyless judges?