Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Thing – θɪŋ
Both – bəʉθ
Thump – θɐmp
Threat – θret
Thirst – θɜːst
Fifth – fɪfθ
Sixth – sɪksθ
Month – mɐnθ
Depth – depθ
Filth – fɪlθ
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- Think through thoughtful themes.
- Imagine thirty three days in a month.
- Authors think thoroughly on Thursdays.
- Think about the truth of both south teeth.
- Seth‘s threat was thoroughly thought out.
- Tooth paste was thrown through her throat.
- Dorothy’s thumb threw something in Ethiopia.
- Ethnic wealth was thought to strengthen things.
- Nothing but truthful oaths will overthrow healthy youth.
- Three cloths were thrown thoughtlessly beneath everything.