Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Shape – ʃæɪp
Push – pʊʃ
Shrink – ʃrɪŋk
Pushpin – ˈpʊʃpɪn
Wishful – ˈwɪʃfʊl
Bushman – ˈbʊʃmən
Pushup – ˈpʊʃˈɐp
Ship – ʃɪp
Fish – fɪʃ
Lushly – ˈlɐʃliː
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- She should brush sheep not shrimp.
- They shifted the ship’s shonky fishes.
- Shelly shot the dishes on the shed’s shelf.
- Wash the Englishman’s marshmallow wishfully.
- The sunshine shone on the sharps shifty shape.
- The chef shopped around to show sharp shovels.
- Cushion fashioning machines flash emotionlessly.
- The nation’s intentions and ambition were unconscious.
- The bush was pushed by the bushman’s bushy moustache.
- Her shoes and shoelaces slowly shook and vanished in the shadows.