Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Isle – ɑeɫ
Fuel – fjʊɫ
Battle – ˈbætɫ
Algae – ˈæɫgiː
Kill – kɪɫ
Milk – mɪɫk
Pulp – pɐɫp
Middle – ˈmɪdɫ
Flail – flæɪɫ
Difficult – ˈdɪfəkəɫt
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- He hauled fuel to the isle.
- Whales will hunt krill with drills.
- The drill will fall before the bottle.
- The pool was full from algae we killed.
- He battle to fill the milk to the middle.
- The mill‘s killed several crippled people.
- The pulp in the middle was difficult to kill.
- The frail guy pulls and kills more than bulky pills.
- The car pulls difficult hauls filled with mottled bottles.
- New South Wales is filled with tales of whales without tails.