How can I contact Pete?
The best way to contact Pete is to email him at theaussieenglishpodcast [at] gmail [dot] com or to message him on The Aussie English Facebook page here.Back to Index
How do I CANCEL my subscription?
- In order to CANCEL your subscription simply go to your My Account page and press CANCEL.
- Once your subscription is cancelled, your account and all of its data will be deleted permanently.
- If instead you with to PAUSE your subscription you can also do so via your My Account Page.
- If you PAUSE your subscription, your account and all of its data will be saved, and you won’t be charged any money until you log back in and click RESUME.
Can I PAUSE my subscription?
- You can easily PAUSE your subscription by going to your My Account page and clicking the PAUSE option.
- Your subscription will be paused, and you won’t pay your monthly fee until you log in with your details and choose to RESUME your subscription in your My Account page.
How do I use the Aussie English Classroom?
- Enroll in class here.
- Choose a course under the All Courses menu.
- Complete each lesson and associated quizzes to earn points and badges.
- Discuss the course with other members of the Aussie English Community.
- Choose your next course.
What is the Aussie English Classroom?
- The primary goal of the Aussie English Classroom (AE Classroom) is to act as a tool to rapidly improve your understanding and use of Australian English.
- The AE Classroom is an online classroom where you can learn Australian English by completing weekly courses.
- Each course is made up of one or more lessons, which are focus on different aspects of English such as: listening, speaking, writing, and reading.
- Special emphasis is placed on improving your Australian accent with exercises that target pronunciation, connected speech, rhythm, and intonation.
- Enroll, log in, create a profile, enroll in any course, discuss courses, make friends, and take your Aussie English to the next level!