Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
bee – biː
sea – siː
bleak – bliːk
meek – miːk
steep – stiːp
leap – liːp
league – liːg
seize – siːz
lease – liːs
geese – giːs
week/weak – wiːk
reed/read – riːd
iː – Tongue Twisters
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- I impede the seizure of weed.
- Heed the need to decrease your speed.
- She wet her beak with bee‘s honey mead.
- He increased his speed down the steep hill.
- Please, please these geese for me this evening.
- We decreed these weak and meek freaks must leave.
- I concede the bean tree is weak and needs to be freed.
- Thieves sneak beneath our feet to eat our leaks each week.
- He‘s free to seek to sneak a leak beneath the tree along the creek.
- The breed of weed we need to feed our geese seems to be sold for free in Leeds.