Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
Pleasure – ˈpleʒɐ
Beige – bæɪʒ
Lesion – ˈliːʒən
Usually – ˈjʉːʒʊəliː
Vision – ˈvɪʒən
Exposure – ɪksˈpəʉʒɐ
Casual – ˈkæʒjʊəl
Massage – ˈmæsɐːʒ
Seizure – ˈsiːʒɐ
Luxurious – lɐgˈʒjʊərɪəs
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- An unusual seizure of the treasure.
- He had a vision of a fusion of mirages.
- Only illusions of explosions were sabotaged.
- It’s a pleasurable, unusual, and casual vision.
- His vision was the closure of the lingerie store.
- The lesions were massaged under anaesthesia.
- I want a luxurious massage in the beige garage.
- Only collages in these exclusions caused confusion.
- Did you measure the treasure before its division on television?
- Usually, the equations caused the conclusion some confusion.