Listen to the audio file and repeat these words aloud.
hot – hɔt
not – nɔt
bot – bɔt
clot – klɔt
flop – flɔp
plop – plɔp
stop – stɔp
mop – mɔp
hog – hɔg
rock – rɔk
rot – rɔt
trot – trɔt
cot – kɔt
cop – kɔp
off – ɔf
mock – mɔk
lock – lɔk
ɔ – Tongue Twisters
Practice phrases to read out loud:
- Squat or be shot by the pilot.
- The hot jogger was not a robot.
- What mop was chopped by the cop?
- The shop had not sold laptops for a lot.
- The hog got stuck in the lost cot on the dock.
- The cold clock stopped the old rock from dropping.
- Bob licked a lollipop on the rooftop of the tuck shop.
- Bellhops often mock non-stop if you’re robbed by crocodiles.
- The doctor locked his Moroccan frock in his shop in Bangkok.
- Unlock the clock’s lock if you’ve got robots stocked to the top before they rot.